Eichtens Herb Gouda Cheese
Eichtens Herb Gouda Cheese available in:
- 5 oz Wedge – $5.00
- 8 oz Wedge – $7.99
- 8 oz Wedge Lowfat (Made with Skim Milk) – $7.99
- 1 lb Wedge – $16.00
- 1 lb Cubed – $17.50
- 1 lb Wheel – $16.50 (Dryer than Wedge)
- 1 lb Wheel, Aged 1 Year (Dryer than Wedge) Reg $18 ON SALE $10.00/each
- 1 lb Wheel, Aged 2 Year (Dryer than Wedge) Reg $19 ON SALE $10.00/each (Limited)
- 10 lb Wheel – $150.00
Eichten’s Herb Gouda Cheese is pasteurized cow’s milk and aged 60 days and longer in their aging rooms that are kept at a precise temperature and the cheese is moved and turned daily for correct breathing and aging. The longer the aging period, the stronger the flavor. Herb Gouda has a nut like flavor with parsley, garlic, onion, chives and special seasonings added.
Eichten’s first spiced cheese produced on the dairy farm in 1977.Gouda Cheese may be grated, sliced, cubed or melted. It may be used as a table cheese or dessert cheese.
Gouda or “How-da” as the locals say, is a Dutch cheese named after the city of Gouda in the Netherlands. If truth be told, it is one of the most popular cheeses in the world, accounting for 50 to 60 percent of the world’s cheese consumption. It is a semi-hard cheese celebrated for its rich, unique flavor and smooth texture.
Gouda is available in large wheels with each weighing an average of 10 pounds.
All their cheese are made from:
- Milk – Cow’s
- No coloring added
- No artificial flavors added
- No preservatives added
- GMO Rennet (our milk contains no growth hormones, antibiotics or rBGH.)
Cubed Cheese 1# Bag will be of Herb Gouda – Picture is a sample of our cubed cheeses.